Welcome to NRG Kits U.K. (The world of LPFM)
All kits, part kits and PCB's purchased from this site is assumed it is for "EXPORT" due to a "Transmitting Licence" being required to operate this type of equipment in the UK.
These are available on application from "OFCOM" - http://licensing.ofcom.org.uk/radio-broadcast-licensing/community-radio/ with the relevent station details.
NRG Kits, 252 princess avenue, Kingsbury,NW9 9DG
NRG PLL-Pro 3 Transmitters - Built & Tested £100.00 each plus £5.00 P&P
NRG PLL - Pro 3 Complete Kit £80.00 each plus £5.00 P&P
For International shipping please ask !!
Full range of spares and a repair service available on request.
Please note also that all built transmitters and kits use genuine NRG Boards not copies.
PLL PRO III specifications:
- Type: VHF/FM PLL wideband modulation Frequency Coverage 87.0 to 110 MHz
- Frequency Generation: Self Excited Balanced Frequency Doubler
- Frequency Correction: Phase Locked Loop Synth.
- Amplifier stages: 2 stage wideband dual power - No Tune
- Frequency Stability: Plus/minus 1KHz (crystal controlled)
- RF power out: 4 watts/1 watt (switchable)
- Harmonic Rejection: -50dB down (6 pole lpf)
- Spurious: -70dB down on carrier
- S/N ratio: -80dB down on line level
- Pre-emphasis: None, 50 uS, 75uS switchable
- Unlock power down: lock detect/overide jumper fitted
- Audio performance: Less than 0.2% distortion, 20Hz-75KHz
- PA stability: Stable through 20:1 swr, all phases
- PA ruggedness: 20:1 swr withstand at full power
- PA Efficiency: 80% At 4 Watts Output
- Polarity protection: Full crowbar fused power input
- Audio input: 0.775 V rms for +/- 75 KHz
- Power requirement: 13.8 Volt DC 1A nom
LED status indication:
- RF power
- DC Power
- O/L power down
- Freq. locked
- Deviation set preset
- VCO centre lock trimmer
- Frequency adjust DIL switch
- Pre-emphasis EQ selector
- Power output selector
- O/L power down overide selector